Sunday, July 27, 2014

{July 14, 2014}

Hello family.



This week was good. Hno Guillermo is doing very well! like so well that yesterday after priesthood all the members come up to me and tell me that he is going to be a Bishop someday ha
and....we had a miracle

so we were at church yesterday and we had just finished all the classes and we were heading to ward counsel and a lady from the ward comes up to us and says "my son really wants to get baptized and he is 9 years old...what do I need to do to get him baptized?" I was just like WHHHHATATTT?! so we are going to be having a baptisim this week! his name is Sebastian and he is super cute, we went and taught him yesterday and so that will be good!

I DID get your package!!! Hna Tique says thank you thank you thank you!!




this week also, we found this...



yes...it is a saying from David O Mckay written in the sidewalk. how cool.  I just love Peru more and more every day. 

also everyone is leaving!!



these are my best friends. 
Elder Poole leaves tomorrow...and Elder Paredes leaves in 4 weeks. I hate when everyone leaves me. 

but it's a good thing. 
but everything is going really well! I'm loving my ward and my area!!! and I'm happy. that's the most important. I love you all so much! thank you for everything! 
I loveyou all! good luck with the whole baby thing this week!! ha love you
love Hermana Winters


No comments:

Post a Comment