Monday, July 7, 2014

{July 7, 2014}

This week was good, a little bummer, the Diaz Family (Miguel, Catalina, Yulino, Rosa and Guadalupe) couln't come to church this week so we will have to postpone their baptism. So that was a bummer, but everything happens for a reason. The ward is getting involved with them and that is something that I so greatly appreciate. as well with our investigator Guillermo, he is doing so well and I love teaching him just because he has a desire to learn. AND we went to teach him this week, and before he sat down I asked him to bring his Book of Mormon, and he says "yeah and I'll bring my Bible too" so he brings them and then leaves again to get something else and I was looking at his Bible and I see that it says "La Iglesia de JesuCristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias" and I was like what they heck!? so I ask him where he got it, and he says "I found it in a store when I was looking for a Bible" it was so great! and he says this about the Bible "I'm finding that everything that isn't written in the Bible is written in the Book of Mormon." I just sit there thinking...yeah.....it is, you're great haha so they are doing well, we found another family of 3 a dad and 2 boys so we will be working with them, and another man we found yesterday, things are going well. 




I love you all and I hope you have a good week!

love Hermana Winters 

No comments:

Post a Comment