Sunday, July 27, 2014

{July 21, 2014}

HELLO new family! I'm so excited to hear that William came out all safe and sound, I'm not going to lie it's a little stressful without knowing anything thats going on! but I'm glad that everything is going good and he is doing well!! give him a kiss for me.

this week went well, I was stressed trying to plan a baptisim in a week, we had to teach him all the lessons and get all the clothes and invite everyone but everything went really well!




This is the Family Pezo, and I love them so much, I'm serious in this week we've been with them everyday and your love just grows so fast for these people that you just become part of the family! and I love this family so much!! 




it was a good day. 
Guillermo came to watch the baptism and he is just still so great, I will say it again and again. We taught him a lesson this week and he told us things that had happened in his past and I just see in him this desire to change and I love being the one who is able to help him realize that he can change, that he can become a new person. He loves this gospel and that's something that I love about him, he just already has this spirit about him! it's been a blessing being able to teach him! 

We've been finding new people and walking and walking and talking with everyone! and we are doing well! I love this work! 
oh also I was reading today in the ensign and I was reading the talk "your four minutes" by Bishop Gary E Stevenson and its a good one you guys should look into reading that. 
and I read 1 Corinthians 13...its really good, go and read that! and apply it. and see what changes in your life. 
I love you all! I'm sending my love, I hope you all have a good week and everything continues to go well with little William. 
Love you!!
Love Hermana Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment