Monday, August 18, 2014

{August 18, 2014}

Hello!!


this is the family Salazar, they are so cute. 
and Antonella got her mission call this week!! She is going to Argentina!! she is super excited and I´m super excited that she isn´t leaving until december because that means she can still come with me to visit all the people ha

This week was good, sunday was just full of miracles. 
first we went to go get this family to get to church (Jenny (less active) Nicodemo (husband non member) Luis Angel (son non member)) and we were waiting 40 mins for them to get ready! we were a little late but they came! and then...we are sitting there and in walks Jorge Malo and old investigator that we found and asked if he was going to come and he said ¨yes I will come¨ and he came!! what! and then.....the Familia Chamorro walks in, they are this family that never really progressed so we haven´t vistited them for 2 weeeks but we went by saturday just in case to invite them and THEY CAME! all 4 of them Raul, Jeovanna, Kevin and Yerson! so great! so that was really nice and then. we were walking around all sunday but no one was home but we had a family home evening with a Less active that we found and so we went and taught him and his family and they were so cute! so things are looking good! Roldofo couldn´t come to church because one of his uncles passed away on saturday so we were really bummed about that but we are still hoping to get him baptized in August!

this are going well! The ward is doing good and I love all the leaders, they are funny and always willing to help!
so its good. we are just working hard to find new people EVERYDAY!! 
AlSO yesterday Guillermo blessed the sacrament! and he is just the greatest! he just gets better and wants to learn it all so fast ha he says ¨i just look at these young people that know more then me and I want to know the these they know¨ ha but he knows it will come with time, he has been going out with the Elders to teach and he loves it, so he is doing really well. 


but I´m happy and well! and I hope the same for all of you!!
I love you all and I hope you have a good week!
love morgan!

(My District)

No comments:

Post a Comment