Wednesday, September 3, 2014

{August 25, 2014}


Hello
this week was good, I never know what to write you so I took notes this week

Lunes (monday): We were playing soccer for Pday and I fell....twice on my butt and I've been sore all week ha 

Martes (tuesday): We found this cute little family a mom and her two sons and we taught the first lesson and we challenged her to be baptized, and she said this "Yes, I'll get baptized...wait but I can still be Catholic if I get baptized right?" ....no...lady..I dont' think you understood.

Miercoles (wednesday) We had a multi-zona with President Archibald, he is such a great teacher! and I love learning from him because he just explains everything in a way that I understand and I love it! and we learn so much! and not just about doctrine and that, but he also shows me how to be a better teacher so that's something that I'm always grateful for!

Jueves (thursday) we were teaching Sebastian about the restoration (because we teach the lessons again after baptism) and so we start to talk about Jose Smith ... in the year 1820...and little Sebastian "so was this in the times of Michael Jackson?" ...hahaha we started laughing and so did his mom and grandma, he was super cute just trying to get a hold and how long ago it was...

Viernes (Friday) we are teaching a family I told you about them i think Nicodemo Jenny (which you actually write Lleny) Luis Angel and Nicolas, they are super cute and Nicolas is like a year and a half and everytime we go to their house he just comes screaming "HERMANAS!!" so excited! he is my best friend ha he came and sat by me in sacrament meeting yesterday and I love him

Sabado (Saturday) nothing...the only thing I could think of is that someone asked me if I was from Chile....apparently I look like a Latina!

Domingo (Sunday) in Principios del Evangelio I learned that everything causes cancer. But really the teacher was teaching us the Law of Health and he just kept saying don't do this because you'll get cancer and don’t do this because you'll get cancer....and don't even think about that because just thinking that will give you cancer.

ha. but this week was really good, we found new people and Roldolfo came to church, same with Luis Angel Nicodemo and Jenny. a new guy that we met friday on the street! we found him and invited him to church and he came! we have an appointment with him this week! I'm super excited to teach him! It's weird that as missionaries we have 5 lessons that we need to teach people, so obviously you always start with the first one which is the lesson on the restauration. and I love teaching it! I don't know how many times I've taught it, read about it, thought about it, talked about it, but I love teaching it and I will never get tired of teaching it! it is the message that sets us apart. It is the message of truth that we bring to the world and I love teaching it! I love my job here! 

I love you all and I hope you guys have a good week! and know that i love you and pray for you! 
love you!
love Hermana Winters 



No comments:

Post a Comment