Monday, September 29, 2014

{September 29, 2014}


WE PLAYED QUIDDITCH! how cool is our district ha it was awesome...and so hard! hah but good

Martes: we learned about the spirit in our reunion de districto and I'm so thankful for that lesson. it changed me.

Miercoles: We challenged a man for baptism and he was kind of difficult but I just kept fighting him and just saying the truth and it just made sense and the man just looks at me and says "I bet you never lose" ....ha if you only knew!! #somethingsneverchange haha but we got him to pray and he said he would be baptized and we had a really great prayer and everything...and did he come to church...NO hate it. 

Jueves: we found a MA (less active?) by being guided by the spirit. Who...does not live in our area but thats fine

Viernes: GUILLERMO WENT TO THE TEMPLE!! right?! so great!! I'm so proud of him, he loved it and he was so excited!! and He is just doing really good.
also we taught a man that refused to pray!? what?? I was just like pray!!!!! and he said no. I don't believe in praying to God, I pray to my mother.....for real old man! It broke my heart! I can not imagine a life without prayers that can be answered by a loving Heavenly Father lives. 

Sabado: We did a church tour in Fiori and we found them a family to teach and the womens conference!! it was so good, we only watched it in spanish so I got everything just not to the extent that I want. but it was good!!

and then Sunday: Guillermo gave his testimony and it was beautiful and perfect! he is so great! also our investigator Nilton came with his mom that is a MA (less active?) and so that was really good, he has a date for October.

I'm not going to lie..this week is going to be a hard one. I don't like goodbyes so I don't think I'm going to be spending my time saying goodbye and thats what will hurt the most. 
I love Peru.
it's changed me. I'm a different person because of the things I've learned here. I don't know how I'm going to leave it. My feelings towards coming home before just made me really nervous but the other day I just got so excited. I'm so excited to see you all, but then I'm just so sad because I don't know how to leave Peru. This time in my mission has taught me everything I need in life. I cannot imagine my life without this. I'm the same, but I'm better. I know I'm better, but what is going to be my goal is not to lose it when I get home. So if you see me doing stupid things just tell me to smarter (Jacob 6:12) ["O be wise, what can I say more."] 
My last week with my plaque (missionary tag)...i don't know how to take it really, I just feel like its never going to come. but I'm working hard because I'm not done yet. 

i love you all so much and I'm so thankful for the support that you've given me, all the time spent writing me and the efforts that went in for me to be here. Like I said before, a mission takes a lot from a family but thank you for helping me. 



nos vemos en una semana 
[See you in one week]!!!!!!!!
Hermana Winters


No comments:

Post a Comment