Monday, June 23, 2014

{June 23, 2014}

HELLO 
this week was a good one. a one full of finding!

we did we worked like crazy this week, talking to anyone and everyone! 
and we found some really great people to teach, we found a family of 4 that we taught and challenged to be baptized, and they are really sweet, one of the boys is studying english and so they gave us a dessert after our lesson and the dad was like "ok it's time to study english!" so I talked to everyone in english, it was great!
 we taught another family too that is a family of 3 and honestly I don't know a lot about them because when I say "we" I  actually mean I wasn't in my area because we were on a work visit but I heard they were good too.

we did have a work visit this week. I was with Hna Rios in El Olivar




she is super cute! and we had a really good day together! 
I love work visits because it always makes me want to be a better missionary! and I always learn something! 

this is the El Trebol Zone




and I really love it. all of them are really great missionaries!

like I said this week was full of finding, I was amazed at all the miracles we recieved this week. I know that we recieve miracles everyday but it depends on us to focus on what we recieve more then on what we fault. that's something that the mission has taught be big time. I have the opportunity to see some many blessings everyday but it depends on me if I really want to see them! Just like everyone else, whenever we start teaching someone we always let them know that not every life is perfect, that everyone has difficult things in life that we each have to over come, but we always promise that our message can help. and it can, as long as we as people are willing to do what we have to do. I believe that we pick our attitude for the day. #soapbox #nomeimporta

in other news...my companion made lunch this week.





yup...she ate the head...no i did not. ha 

I hope you all know that I love you and that the Lord does too! 
I hope you all have a good week! 
love you
Hermana Winters


No comments:

Post a Comment