Monday, June 2, 2014

{May 19, 2014}

Hello!


Hello everyone, how are you all doing? 
I hope you're all real good! 

This week was good! 
Yesterday in church in the class that we have ( we have a class that we teach that our recent converts come to, or our investigators, or less actives that we are teaching) and it was really good! we talked about the gifts from the spirit. and the first one that the book lists in the gift of tounges and everyone looked at me! ha But I'm serious I testify that the gift of tounges is real! I would have never learned spanish without it! But one of the elders said something that made me think, he said "everyone always asks...what are my gifts? what do i have that's special?" and he went on explaining about a time in his life that he was trying to find a gift that he had, and I think that's such a good idea!We have a Patriarchal Blessing that we can search, we all have family members that have seen our gifts. I encourage you all to really find the gifts that God has given you! it will help you in life know more of your purpose. I'm not going to lie, if I wasn't here living the gift of tounges and the gift of translation everyday it would be hard for me too to find the gifts that God has given me, but I know that He has given gifts to each and every one of us! so look for your gifts and magnify them, you'll find happiness in doing so! 
Also I just wanted to share this scripture with you all, 3 Nephi 18: 17-21 
I love this chapter because it talks about the importance of the Sacrament, and in verse 21 it talks about the importance of family prayer, and how if we participate in the Sacrament every week and pray always we won't enter into temptation. I know Family Prayer was always something that we tried to do, but something that we should be doing everyday! it will bless our lives so much! and so...I encourage you to also find a time when everyone is in the house to pray. It will change alot! 
I love you all so much and I know I'm always preaching but it's because I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH! so I hope you know that! I miss you all and I'm thankful for every single one of you! thanks for everything! 
I hope you have a good week!
Love Hermana Winters



we went on another little hike last week! 
and I tried to load a video but it didn't work...but did you know that ifyou scratch the belly of a pig it will fall over! ha if you find a pig try it! its funny! 
ha love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment