Monday, September 15, 2014

{September 15, 2014}

Hello sweet family

this week was good, nothing to exciting

Monday:
we had a family home evening with the Familia Chuy from our ward, they are so great! and one of our investigators Mauricio. I don't know if i told you about him. He's from Columbia and is 22 and huge compared to Peruvians haha but he is good and we had a good time!

Tuesday:
we went and taught the family that we found last week the Familia Yataco and!!! the dad, Javiar, was late because he was cutting his hair, but he gets there and we have the lesson and everything went great and he says "hermanas I have to tell you want happened when I was cutting my hair" and so he starts to tell us that the lady starts cutting his hair and he asks her "are you catholic?" and she says "yes I'm catholic" and he says "me too, but have you ever heard about the great apostasy?" !!!!!!!! we died and he went on to tell us that he talked to her about that and the book of mormon!! so after teaching them we went and talked to her and we are going to teach her this week! so great!

Wednesday:
we had a work visit with Hermana Morgan and it was a lot of fun, my first time in a trio of gringas




Thursday:
we had a zone meeting and President came to teach us some things and it was just great. I'm serious though I love learning about the gospel! 

Friday: 
the weather has been really good the last couple of days and friday night we saw the stars!! it was so great. I miss the stars sometimes...

Saturday:
was a regular day

and Sunday: 
was pretty regular as well. We did find a new family to teach! and we were super excited, but they are living together, so they aren't really married so we got to get that all figured out, but everything is going good! 

I love you all so much! and i hope you have a good week!!
love Hermana Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment